Terms & Conditions
1. In order to offer the widest and most specific range of products possible, some products may require a manufacturing lead time of 2-3 weeks plus time for delivery, subject to materials availability. An urgent make and pickup option is available in many cases which significantly reduces the lead time - call us to check on availability and timing for the item you intend ordering.
2. All prices include GST as a default and if you register as an Australian customer. All non-Australian customers pay no local taxes and see the ex-tax prices once they register.
3. Products are delivered via Australia Post locally and via the postal service throughout the world unless by other arrangement at the receivers risk.
4. Orders can be picked up at no charge from our nominated shop(s) during normal operating hours including breaks within 30 days of completion, and noting that we may need to close any location due to public holidays, unforeseen and other circumstances. Customers should call our shop(s) to arrange a time for any time critical pickups.
5. All our products come with a 14 day exchange policy*. All you need to do is return the goods in an unused and saleable condition to choose another item. Delivery charges are not included and new delivery charges apply in the case of posted exchanges. Items can be exchanged at our retail store, The Melbourne Shop by Lumbi. * Kustomade and other specially made items can only be returned for exchange or refund if there is a manufacturing fault.
In all cases, please email us your details and item(s) to be returned to obtain a confirmation & other return details.
6. Occasionally, colours and designs may vary slightly. Due to technical reasons, there is almost always a variation between the colours you see on your computer monitor and the item itself.
7. You must be over the age of 18 to order from this catalogue.
8. All products are supplied for domestic use only and not for any commercial use.
9. Cushions are supplied for decorative use only.
10. All products with mechanical parts come with 12 month warranty on the moving parts when used in normal domestic use.
All products with moving parts should be used in accordance with local laws and any instructions, manuals, user guides, documents, labels and any other directions placed on the product, written or electronic communication.